Breakfast

Yeah, the infamous haggis...don't think I wanna have that lol. Or black pudding for that matter. Fried bread might be OK though.

PCNoob said:
Yeah, the infamous haggis...don't think I wanna have that lol. Or black pudding for that matter. Fried bread might be OK though.
Haha, I'd like to give both of them a try. Feeling adventurous at the moment I guess :p

Anubis1980 said:
love haggis, tend to try not to think about wjhats in it tho, kinda puts u off, mind u anybody who eats English sausages or at least the cheaper ones prob eats worse than that anyway lol.
Yes when people know they're made from a sheep's stomach, the heart & lungs of a lamb, etc, it is a little offputting, the nearest I came to eating it was cold & sliced in a sandwich with mustard, [the sandwich was "invented" in England] that would be considered sacrilege by a true Scot!

lhuser said:
I'm forcing the body to burn away the fat. I can't bike during Winter times, and walking isn't doing much either. I do stuff, I just want to teach myself a lesson about eating habits...the source of my problems.

Eventually, I'll live like that anyways. For the carbs, I dunno how muc level they are, but if I have none, then I'm going to use the fat. It's payday.
Its extremely hard to get into ketosis (you know your there because your breath smells fruity from the ketones). To get into ketosis you basically live on oil (good oils not lard etc) and meat, carbs should be less than 10% of your daily calories. If ya want any advice about it just PM me :)

Please don't encourage Lhuser in to any sort of diet that could be rough on his heart. He's a big guy and it's stressing his heart already. I'd rather he go to a doctor and get on a diet that matches his weight.
And Lhuser let me tell you the same thing I told my first ex. If you sit and kill a 3 litter coke for breakfast and drink that crap all day long, you're not going to make any progress on a diet. Same for all the sweet snaks. If you get hungrey during the day eat normal meals, pushing away from the table when you feel full. No going back for seconds. Get in to fruits and veggies for snaks. I used to eat a tomato like an apple. Doc said it was better for me.
The real trick to getting rid of the weight is to make a true commitment and fracking stick to it. I was 180lbs 6months ago. Now I'm down to 145lbs and 2 pants sizes smaller. Of course having a high stress job and not eating regularly had a lot to do with it. LOL Be careful little buddy.

Im not encouraging him to do anything. Im quite happy to give him advice tho, there are better ways of going about it, thats why i said to PM me

Brookfield said:
They are;

[1] bread, fried.

[2] Boiled pigs blood mixed with oatmeal or other cereal, with suet or cubes of fat, cooked in a length of intestine, tastes much better than it sounds, thank goodness, half inch thick slices, fried lightly on each side, eaten hot with mustard, delicious!

hehe love your description of fried bread. it is simply just bread fried in a pan. quick, easy, and lovely, cant beat it! :D

Back
Top Bottom