Forgien Cars

mongoman said:
yeah like they would listen :rolleyes: .....specially to a 14 year old.lol

The best way to get a company to listen to you is to not buy their product. Sure they might not listen if one person stops, but if 10,000 people stop then they might listen. Cars have to sell to make money, if they don't sell then they don't make money and car companies care about money no matter how much they tell you they care about the environment or whatever else. Car companies probably will put money at the top or near the top of their priority list because without money they wouldn't be anywhere.

One thing I find amuzing is that Ford has been around for 100+ years and you'd think that by now all their US products would be great right? after 100 years one would think that they would have worked all the kinks and problems out of their cars and not make them worse. Toyota or Honda on the other hand are strongly increasing in sales yet they haven't been around as long as ford, what's up with that?

imports suck my ass.but people are hypocrites theyd say something(dont be offended not tryin to staryo type or anything just my opinion)"oh yea fords suck because there crap quality" yet they own 2 of them and theyd buy another if one got scraped.its gay and makes me frustrated.grr.lol.oh well ill stick with my american cars.

The ONLY AMERICAN car that I actually like is the 2007 Ford Shelby GT500. That's it. It's muscle packed in a small design. I like it, but it costs too much. 5.4-liter V-8 500HP, whew...got milk?

Primarily I like Japanese imports. Mercedes are really nice cars, but the AMG and the BMW M3's are the only one that I actually like about them. As for regular Japanese cars, Toyota is tops. I have a Lexus right now and so far, it's a great sports sedan. Great acceleration and the handling is just to notch. I am not dissapointed in the purchase at all.

For those of you looking at the SVT Ford Shelby, here is the PDF brochure. It will just make you drool. Damn I got to have that now:

http://www.svt.ford.com/pdf/GT500_herocard_final.pdf

2007-Ford-Shelby-GT-Engine-1920x1440.jpg

ford.shelby.cobra.mustang.f34.396.jpg

Yes, its compact and stuffed with performance. It's pure muscle at it's greatest. It's also a legendary car too revived for 2007. I'm not much of a Ford since they're hardly known for their reliability (you'll hear a lot of "Fix Or Repair Daily" or "Found On Road Dead" acronyms for FORD), but having the performance it has for such a small car, it's pretty nice. GM and Ford seem to have pretty bland design these days.

The Chevy Cobalt SS tried to change that, but failed. It's like a toned down SRT-4, lol. Not surprising, Cobalt isn't doing too well.

TRDCorolla said:
Yes, its compact and stuffed with performance. It's pure muscle at it's greatest. It's also a legendary car too revived for 2007. I'm not much of a Ford since they're hardly known for their reliability (you'll hear a lot of "Fix Or Repair Daily" or "Found On Road Dead" acronyms for FORD), but having the performance it has for such a small car, it's pretty nice. GM and Ford seem to have pretty bland design these days.

The Chevy Cobalt SS tried to change that, but failed. It's like a toned down SRT-4, lol. Not surprising, Cobalt isn't doing too well.
Yeah...hopefully this will turn out well.

The only problem is the more power you want, the more gas you'll end up using. That's one thing I'm trying to avoid since I drive soooo much. The car that I have is brand new and already, I have over 800 miles on it (in two weeks time!!!!).

Back
Top Bottom