Breakfast

Raffaz said:
Full english breakfast = Bacon, sausage, fried egg, mushrooms, tomato, beans, black pudding, fried bread (not sure if ive missed anything):)
yum, i very rarely eat a full english never enough time to cook and eat in the morning , i usually have cereal or toast and rarely bacon sandwich , this morning i had crumpets btw ..

sometimes you can have hash browns with it and i usually have toast not fried bread

PCNoob said:
Sounds good. I'm hungry now :D

Although I could go without the mushrooms. Dunno what fried bread and black pudding is though.
Black pudding is lovely. I doubt you would want it tho:)

Black pudding is boiled pig's blood in a length of intestine. In the UK our puddings are usually bound with cereal with suet or cubes of fat added. European puddings are lighter because they are often made with cream instead of cereals.

I never eat breakfast, never have enough time for it. I usually eat lunch and dinner though and various snacks and what not throughout the day. I usually eat at about 11:30AM, 4:00PM, 6:30PM, 9:00PM, and then like 1:00AM or so.

My mom used to have pigs head and cheek when she was young, And dont mention tripe bleeeeurgh lol. You should see the markets here in Spain, they look like something out of the league of gentlemen or a horror movie, theye awful. Cows heads, lambs, pigs, feet, tongues, god knows what else.

Oh and black pudding in spain is horrible compared to the UK stuff, so ewwww lol.

Well, each culture has their own thing. I'd imagine a good sauce with any of that would actually be pretty decent. :D

Haggis is another nice one aswell,heres the ingredients :)

1 sheep's lung (illegal in the U.S.; may be omitted if not available)
1 sheep's stomach
1 sheep heart
1 sheep liver
1/2 lb fresh suet (kidney leaf fat is preferred)
3/4 cup oatmeal (the ground type, NOT the Quaker Oats type!)
3 onions, finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
3/4 cup stock

Just incase any of you fancy making some lol :)

PCNoob said:
Dunno what [1] fried bread and [2] black pudding is
They are;

[1] bread, fried.

[2] Boiled pigs blood mixed with oatmeal or other cereal, with suet or cubes of fat, cooked in a length of intestine, tastes much better than it sounds, thank goodness, half inch thick slices, fried lightly on each side, eaten hot with mustard, delicious!

love haggis, tend to try not to think about wjhats in it tho, kinda puts u off, mind u anybody who eats English sausages or at least the cheaper ones prob eats worse than that anyway lol.

Raffaz said:
I hope your carbs are extremely low, otherwise your body wont go into ketosis (im guessing thats what your attempting)

I'm forcing the body to burn away the fat. I can't bike during Winter times, and walking isn't doing much either. I do stuff, I just want to teach myself a lesson about eating habits...the source of my problems.

Eventually, I'll live like that anyways. For the carbs, I dunno how muc level they are, but if I have none, then I'm going to use the fat. It's payday.

Back
Top Bottom