Logitech MX Revolution

Raffaz said:
Glad you like it man, a good mouse makes a big difference. I use a logitech cordless trackball, i love it. I hate it when im doing a repair and they use a normal mouse tho, coz im so used to mine :)

Use a USB Mouse and Keyboard.

People's (expisally guys) mice and keyboards are jsut soo filthy.

DJ-CHRIS said:

Yeah I know what you mean. Especially people who eat at their pc....they get their greasy fingers all over everything and never clean it.

DJ-CHRIS said:

I do use a USB mouse and keyboard, im not gonna take mine everywhere with me just for a repair tho :confused:

trackballs are pretty neat. I've used one before, they take a bit of getting used to but they're great once you get used to them. I still prefer a regular mouse although if I didn't have enough deskspace or something then I'd replace my regular mouse.

Was looking at that mouse, its sooo expensive!! Don't think i can justify spending 65 quid on a mouse lol. I have my rainbow Genius IRIS miniscroll mouse and im sad boo hoo ;) cos the leds broke ages ago and ive been trying to find a replacement and theyve stopped making them!

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah I know what you mean. Especially people who eat at their pc....they get their greasy fingers all over everything and never clean it.

Yeah, sometimes when I game, my hands get sweaty and when it dries...bleh. Looks all grey-ish brown.

Back
Top Bottom