Forgien Cars

I'm like American and German yet I like a little of each so I don't really have a pure preference. For trucks, American all the way but for cars I think Japanese and German have the edge on that because of price and reliability. American Muscle and classic cars are the best IMO, they have that legendary look and appeal to them and they also are built well because you can work on them without having to go to a dealership like you do with cars now. If I could, I'd get an old camaro or a corvette :)

umm... not a car, but the German/made American Design Jeep Liberty Owns
cool.gif

I like any car from any nation, just depends on the model and brand.

American cars are actually not bad, but manufacturers seriously need to refine their original models. It's ridiculous how Ford is pumping out these weird models like the Fusion or whatnot. Just causes more confusion.

German cars are nice. Luxury, performance and looks all in one. Too bad replacement parts cost a bitch.

Japanese cars are decent, but they're SO reliable. Cheap too.

Italian are nice, but FAR too expensive. They're not practical either. Then again...if you can afford one, I'm pretty sure you could afford the gas. :p

Sorry, that's impossible considering the 0-60 speed is 6.5 seconds for the more powerful R500.
There is no way that can happen, man. Unless you drop it nose first from a cliff.
(Actually I was beginning to ask myself if even that would be true, crunched the numbers and it would actually be going almost 110 mph. BUT that does not take into account air resistance.)

German, I live in England & I had several German-built Fords, an Orion 1.6 & four Mondeos 1.8 & 2.0, then I got a 2.0 Passat, now I have a 2.0 Audi A4 Avant, all quality cars, high safety, & drive like a dream.

Back
Top Bottom