Breakfast

Brookfield

Golden Master
I was so busy doing the big wash this morning, & as I was getting further & further behind, I went without breakfast, & now I can't wait for lunch, liver bacon, onion gravy, mash & peas, it's almost ready, I can smell it as I type this, then I thought, the word breakfast, did you know, it means to "break the fast", in the old days, poor people, had their last meal at about 5pm the previous day. So I thought this thread could be about what we have for breakfast, & if some of us have breakfast at all.

I normally have porrige oats and protein powder for breakfast (sometimes eggwhites instead of the protein powder) not the nicest thing, but its a good breakfast when your training:) I have to go down Birmingham alot for my computer courses, so i always have a full english, some cereal, toast and OJ when im there. Oh, and i always have to have a few coffees :)

i usually don't do breakfast , but on the day's i do..i like breakfast pizza's, pankakes or french toast, hash browns, sausage patties, and of coarse texas style bacon. Sometimes just like to keep it simple with Cereal, and a glass of milk or OJ.

if i eat breakfast its nothing more than a piece of toast. otherthan that its coffee every morning

I used to not even eat breakfast at all. I did that for years, most of my life actually. But I do now and mostly it's just cereal for me. Sometimes I'll have oatmeal with protien powder in it.

I am actually forcing my body here, but I'll do it for the sake for my body to use the fats instead of the meals I put in.

Every breakfast is exactly what Setishock does, less the cig.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you guys who don't eat breakfast should start.

lhuser said:
I am actually forcing my body here, but I'll do it for the sake for my body to use the fats instead of the meals I put in.

Every breakfast is exactly what Setishock does, less the cig.
I hope your carbs are extremely low, otherwise your body wont go into ketosis (im guessing thats what your attempting)

Raffaz said:
I normally have porrige oats and protein powder for breakfast (sometimes eggwhites instead of the protein powder) not the nicest thing, but its a good breakfast when your training:) I have to go down Birmingham alot for my computer courses, so i always have a full english, some cereal, toast and OJ when im there. Oh, and i always have to have a few coffees :)
Did you know about the "break the fast" fact?

Back
Top Bottom