Gallery: Your desktop

Yeah, so far Vista has been pretty good to me, although I still use XP as my main OS...I'm just more used to it I guess.

Just did a clean install yesterday, not too much on the PC so far:

Lmao, the background is a screenshot of this kid's away message after our team owned his. It just makes me happy to look at it :) I hate this kid, he's just an idiot, but I guess I'll block out his screen name.

Jon F said:
It's long and doesn't give you a reason to watch unless you know the whole plot.

That is true. I only watched it for the action, then I got interested and checked out the plot. :p It's still a great series of movies. Just like the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Natalya said:
here are a few screendumps i did...

Untitled-TrueColor-01-1.jpg

Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg

Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg

Vista Ultimate.

ultimate? lmao...ultimate doesn't really have anything different from home premum, and business is a rip.

===========================================================

freestyler105 said:
I'd post mine, but apparently I can't paste into Paint because it doesn't have enough resources. Probably cause I'm folding right now...

EDIT:
OMFG ArrizX you guys have MicroType...I FRICKEN HATE THAT PROGRAM AHHHH

Lol, I like typing my own way I guess..

Haha, yeah I hated it last year. Freshmen prog.. I'm a sophomore so now i'm outta that.

freestyler105 said:
I CAN type without looking, but I don't like to. Like right now I am. I just make more errors, and it's slower. Ha, CF has probably been the best thing for my typing. With MicroType at school, I do like 1/2 a lesson then go play games on the internet :p

CF has also helped my tpying the most lol.

AIM has helped my typing the most. It used to suck crap until I started frequently IM'ing others. Now it's wayy better. :)

Back
Top Bottom