Forgien Cars

I'm kind of into it all, besides American cars, would never ever buy one..Its like they idiots designing their cars..Ford has never had a car that people die for, and the mustang is starting to get played out, they haven't made a good car for so long..But yeah german cars are nice, porshe..But I still to jap cars, only because people tend to mod them more, and reliability.

Toyota might have just barely beat GM in sales, but GM's last alot longer if u take proper care. U so right Fords suck no reliability at all fall aprt (literly). Still a benz SUV R Seriz could hit 0-!00 in 5 sec. (cause i tried it) :p and smoke them japs. imo tho ty fo voting

RuneScaper said:
Toyota might have just barely beat GM in sales, but GM's last alot longer if u take proper care. U so right Fords suck no reliability at all fall aprt (literly). Still a benz SUV R Seriz could hit 0-!00 in 5 sec. (cause i tried it) :p and smoke them japs. imo tho ty fo voting

Well I mean there is a huge price difference..Some cars just cant be compared..MC has a nice line up, personally I like the cls amg..and the s-class..Everything else to me is a waste..BMW m3/m5/m6 all own..

i like american cars.because i live in canada and it supports our economy but i really do like dodges.the worst part is i saw this pick of a hummer and dodge ram 1500 in a head on colision,and the hummer was scatterd all over the road and the dodge was still driveable.theres no way in hell that hummer should've ripped up like that.its becuse its made in foreign countrys(sorry china)with cheap metal.whare as the dodge had high quality inspection and parts checked done by americans/canadiens. sorry if i sound like im dissin chins but we need more of our own cars and stuff produced by our own country.

The reason Fords fall apart is because people are idiots and don't know how to properly maintain cars. My Focus has needed only $500 and two parts in repairs that isn't considered maintenance items over 63,000 miles, racing once a month included. But anyway I like anything European pretty much.

Lotus! Can't beat the brits on that one.

RuneScaper said:

HAHA! 0-100 in 5 seonds is impossible unless your racing a dragster or drag bike or something like that but a plain old street car that impossible do in lol...

hascet said:
HAHA! 0-100 in 5 seonds is impossible unless your racing a dragster or drag bike or something like that but a plain old street car that impossible do in lol...
I think he's talking about km/h, in which case that is 0-62.

Back
Top Bottom