Got a job offer.......

hippie420

In Runtime
I have posted soooooo many times today, mainly because there isn't any schoolwork to do. Okay, I was checking my email and I got an offer to be a network admin for a small telemaketing company. I will make alot more {$52,000 a year}money, but I have to work another 2 hours a day. That would make 17 hours of work and school a day.

dude, id take that. the extra money would be worth it, assuming that its 52,00 more a year, not jsut 52,00. well heck. forget that. your still in school, thats alot of money while still in school. TAKE IT!

Congrats on the offer, and send some of that money my way :)

nice wage! long hours tho! Gotta think or ur health as well, working that much might not be such a good idea.

omg dont work for a telemarketing company. they annoy EVERYONE, and do u wanna have associations with them? i certainly dont. if you do decide to work there, disconnect all their computers and quit.

borat_sagdiyev said:
omg dont work for a telemarketing company. they annoy EVERYONE, and do u wanna have associations with them? i certainly dont. if you do decide to work there, disconnect all their computers and quit.
Rofl. Well, as long as it's okay work and he gets paid, who really cares? And hit up donotcall.gov if you get a lot of telemarketers...

it might not be the telemarketing your thinking of. telemarketing companies arn't always 'annoying'. for example, cisco gets its products out through telemarketing companies.

Back
Top Bottom