Living on your own is hard!

hippie420

In Runtime
Okay, I apologize for making it sound like living on your own is fun........

It is really hard!

I work and school 15 hours a day Monday-Friday, except Friday I get a few hours off early. I make $600 a week, but that is commited mostly to bills. After all the stress of homework and school is done, then I can listen to the stress of my {ex}girlfriend :D {no more of that!} Then I can try to party. I advise that you are mature before making the decision to live on your own.

I would love to be living with my uncle or something right now. I think that I will be glad when I graduate. :cool:

Any input anyone?

hippie420 said:
Okay, I apologize for making it sound like living on your own is fun, it is really hard!, I work and school 15 hours a day Monday-Friday, except Friday I get a few hours off early. I make $600 a week, but that is commited mostly to bills. After all the stress of homework and school is done, then I can listen to the stress of my {ex}girlfriend :D {no more of that!} Then I can try to party. I advise that you are mature before making the decision to live on your own. I would love to be living with my uncle or something right now. I think that I will be glad when I graduate. :cool:

Any input anyone?
If you call saying "well done, you act much older than than your your actual age" then yes!
coolgleam.gif

out of interest how old are you anyway? especially if you are still at school, unless you mean uni or college

True it isnt all roses, but u can walk around the house in ur boxers shorts!! with no comments, drink out of the orange juice carton and no one cares, watch crappy tv all to urself, make the house a mess... saying this i think it all depends on where u live. IF you dont like ur house or flat, like i didnt when i lived by myself, that doesnt make things easier. Chin up mate :)

Anubis1980 said:
True it isnt all roses, but u can walk around the house in ur boxers shorts!! with no comments, drink out of the orange juice carton and no one cares, watch crappy tv all to urself, make the house a mess... saying this i think it all depends on where u live. IF you dont like ur house or flat, like i didnt when i lived by myself, that doesnt make things easier. Chin up mate :)
I know you don't mean me, cos you just wouldn't want to see me in my boxer shorts!!

I am 17 years old......

I was emancipated at 16 through a loophole in the law. I have lived on my own ever since then. I maintain an apartment, car, and pay all of my bills on time.

I find it hard to live by myself. I get really bored.

i get bored when im not around other ppl. i think i always have to be near someone or talking to someone or playing with my turtle.... wait what?

Back
Top Bottom