Help Me!

It is soooooo hard. I have a hard time having any kind of social life. I assure you, your life is better. Work hard and you WILL make it somewhere. You are so morally aware that it is not funny. I am deeply impressed that you are interested in what I say instead of my persona at 18. You have to grow up when your mom kicks you out of the house at 16 and you have to survive. I did it, but it is hard.

hippie420 said:
Yeah, I'e got a year to go, but I do live on my own, I have my own apartment and car because I am emancipated. It is hard to work, school, and party, but it has to be done. That is why I am never on the forum after school, cuz I got an 8 hour shift after school.
Sounds hard work, but also good, have a rep point!, see, it turned green :D

i guess im kinda the opposite bc my parents are way controlling and strict. mostly my mom. and over the past 2 or so years i basically took my life into my own hands and they didnt deal with that too well. my logic is that we will all get along better once im out of the house, but i know that right now it is financially irresponsible.

luckyduck said:
i guess im kinda the opposite bc my parents are way controlling and strict. mostly my mom. and over the past 2 or so years i basically took my life into my own hands and they didnt deal with that too well. my logic is that we will all get along better once im out of the house, but i know that right now it is financially irresponsible.
Well its good that you have your independance. You have got it so easy living at home tho :) Ive got my own house, so ive got my bills to pay, im lucky in a way though coz ive bought mine outright from money i made rennovating properties a few years ago.

i mean obviously i wish living could be free but really i dont think i would mind paying bills if it meant i didnt have to listen to them fight or i didnt have to be yelled at myself.

luckyduck said:
i mean obviously i wish living could be free but really i dont think i would mind paying bills if it meant i didnt have to listen to them fight or i didnt have to be yelled at myself.
Yeah, thats a nice bonus from having your own place :)

Back
Top Bottom