Help Me!

Truthfully, he was hitting on you, but didn't want you to think that because he wanted you to think he was just trying to flatter you. It's a way for jerks like that to break the ice. He wanted you to warm up to him, then things progress and before you know it.....bam.......he's cheating on his wife. He wrote the whole thing about him and his wife so the fact that he was married wouldn't scare you off if you knew they were having problems.

I have used the same phrase, to a girl who I was deeply infatuated with. Painfully beutiful is a term to say: "That you are so hot, but I can't hit on you for reasons of my own." Although he is married, he is a guy. I have a feeling that he will jeopardize his marrage just to hit on you. That is what guys do: when we find a truely beutiful girl, we melt like putty and all ambition is lost. You must be very good looking for a married guy to use that term with you, or he may be horny.

lol thanks.. i prefer to just think that im that pretty :p

and like i said, he's not that bad looking either and i kinda had a crush on him from the beginning but then i found out he was married so it stopped.

ATTN ALL GUYS: we girls have no respect for guys who hit on us while they are with someone. married or not. we may flirt back but chances are slim that anything further will develop. period. just to clarify if anyone was unsure as to the response from girls about this.

luckyduck said:
lol thanks.. i prefer to just think that im that pretty :p

and like i said, he's not that bad looking either and i kinda had a crush on him from the beginning but then i found out he was married so it stopped.

ATTN ALL GUYS: we girls have no respect for guys who hit on us while they are with someone. married or not. we may flirt back but chances are slim that anything further will develop. period. just to clarify if anyone was unsure as to the response from girls about this.
Good for you for thinking that way......thats the way nice girls think.

hahaha nice girls... :p

nah i just have some respect for myself. it took me being treated like shit by a guy for 10 months to realize that other ppl thing im f-cking amazing and i shouldnt have to put up with it.

Where in the world are the women like you.......

I like your attitude alot, you sound really fun to kick it with luckyduck!
No really, that is cool that you have that much maturity and still party!

i think the attraction about me is that im pretty chill with a lot of stuff.

im still young so i have fun, but at the same time, it's been hardwired into me to be an adult.

Yeah, I'e got a year to go, but I do live on my own.....

I have my own apartment and car because I am emancipated. It is hard to work, school, and party, but it has to be done. That is why I am never on the forum after school, cuz I got an 8 hour shift after school.

i want to be you :eek:

god i wish i could leave my house... well i could bc im 18 but i really cant bc.. well i dunno why.

Back
Top Bottom