Need help, my girl cheated on me.....

i figured as much about the place thing :p

well if you end up drivin down we can all get wasted and have a good ole time

I'll have to show you what a veteran can drink. Time to brake out the half gallons of gin and fifths of 151. I'll make you a bet, if you can keep up with me, I'll give you that diamond bracelet and show you that six pack in person. I'll do the second anyway. Now to find a way down to Florida.....

I can't upload the pics cuz the mac at school is too slow. Email me at tonycleaveland@yahoo.com And I will send them to you.

Everyone, have a really nice morning if you can. Thank you for the advice.

lol. i wouldnt get too cocky... alcoholism runs on both sides of my family and my ex taught me to drink like whoa. im just sayin, i can hold my own ;)

Don't underestimate me either, I use to be an alcoholic, drank everyday, quit, the had tremors. I had to go to rehab for alcohol. it didn't work. I still drink alot, but weed curbs down my apitite. I now have slowed down on both because I value my life.

Lol...well I don't drink that much at all so I'm not bragging about anything. I don't do drugs either so.....

We can have that contest though, I drink as a social function anymore. It is fun to hang out with people. I don't underestimate you though. I am sure you party alot! I will look forward to it someday for sure.

That sucks that your family are alcoholics and all. My mom use to be a basehead and I know how it feels to live in a dysfunctional family.

ehh i dont drink near as much as i use to anymore. and really i only ever did it socially, bc im scared to death of becoming an abusive alcoholic like im told my grandfather was. he actually just died over the past fall and he was drinking up until then. i mean among other problems like he had smoked since he was like 14 the alcohol didnt help the situation.

as to the whole dysfuntional thing.. more has happened to screw up my family in the past six months than it has in the past ...17 yrs. lol. i really cant wait until i move away for college.

and i sent that email btw. dunno if youve checked it yet.

Back
Top Bottom