Need help, my girl cheated on me.....

i live near pensacola..

lhuser-- i had a guy tell me that he wasnt going to have a wife or be with girls etc. n he was completely straight too... the only problem was that when he told me this i had a huge crush on him. 6 months later we were dating and continued dating for 8 months. we broke up bc he moved to tenn. now, though weve dated other ppl, we still talk like we use to and i still consider him one of my best friends. i dunno. maybe youre different, but i think if you find someone you want to be 'the one' you will eventually be with that person.

youre 'place' ? how old are you?

not that this is completely off topic in this thread but i am completely single finally. ive come to find that guys are douches.

luckyduck said:
guys are douches.

thanks..

ive decided girls are far too expensive.. from my past gf's, it seems that they like nice jewellery, cinema tickets, and meals.. then when you run outa money they dump you.. great times.. staying away from girls for a while, lol, too expensive... ive got the rent on my place to pay now, cant afford a gf...

ehh.. i didnt mean all guys were douches. just most of them. and ususally only in relationships.

hahahha i hate girls too. nah i buy all my own stuff. i bought myself two diamond rings, all my clothes, i get my hair done, get my nails done, etc. i love having a job and being able to pay for my own stuff. and normally i insist that if the guy pays one time i pay the next. it only seems fair.

luckyduck said:
i buy all my own stuff. i bought myself two diamond rings, all my clothes, i get my hair done, get my nails done, etc. i love having a job and being able to pay for my own stuff. and normally i insist that if the guy pays one time i pay the next. it only seems fair.
My kind of woman, i hate leechers lol :)

Damn luckyduck, I didn't think women like you exist! You wouldn't recognize me as a minor, you would think I was definately of age. I would party with ya, but I live in Kansas City, Mo. I will try to post pics of myself and her, so for all the women out there: I am single........

I didn't tell ya, I stuck him in the mouth hard. After that, I went home last night and smoked 5 kindbud joints. I am going to curb check that SOB.

i am one of a kind :p

party hardy yo. lol. it doesnt help that my parents are going away this weekend.

luckyduck said:
youre 'place' ? how old are you?

not that this is completely off topic in this thread but i am completely single finally. ive come to find that guys are douches.

And really it's my Aunts place, she lives in a condo down there. By "my place" I meant it's a place where I could go if I wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom