Need help, my girl cheated on me.....

...actually do post the six pack pics. i think as a girl i can be a good judge :p

lol if you werent a minor and lived near me i would say lets all go out and party... but then again you are.

luckyduck said:
...actually do post the six pack pics. i think as a girl i can be a good judge :p

lol if you werent a minor and lived near me i would say lets all go out and party... but then again you are.
Where in FL do you live?

same thing happen to me about 5 months ago, cept she slept with the other dude!

great times... yes, girls are liars and whores. Sooo do what i do and just play the game too. tlk to a girl from your schol, and one from another school. Its easy.... just dont get attached.

there are only 2 species in the entire world that are monogamous.

one type of vulture and one type of tape worm.... just something to think about

Girls are god's fucking gift to man! Don't ever let a woman bring you down! they're here to satisfy us, and by God they're slackin off as of late. Get your bracelet back, pawn it, go to parties, meet new people, get laid. Instant satisfaction. :D

Actually, I do not want to have a girlfriend. I set myself to live a life on my own and my future, I see, without women. I prefer it like that, and that doesn't mean I'm gay, because if I'd learn that a male loves me, I'd find disturbing...really disturbing.

Actually, if you weren't preety enough for her, then she'll end up being a loser eventually.

Back
Top Bottom