Gallery: Your desktop

I'd post mine, but apparently I can't paste into Paint because it doesn't have enough resources. Probably cause I'm folding right now...

EDIT:
OMFG ArrizX you guys have MicroType...I FRICKEN HATE THAT PROGRAM AHHHH

Lol, I like typing my own way I guess..

freestyler105 said:
I'd post mine, but apparently I can't paste into Paint because it doesn't have enough resources. Probably cause I'm folding right now...

EDIT:
OMFG ArrizX you guys have MicroType...I FRICKEN HATE THAT PROGRAM AHHHH

Lol, I like typing my own way I guess..

I hated MicroType back when I used it in 8th grade lol. But that was the most rewarding program I have ever used, I can type without looking because of that program.

cabbspapp said:
I hated MicroType back when I used it in 8th grade lol. But that was the most rewarding program I have ever used, I can type without looking because of that program.
I CAN type without looking, but I don't like to. Like right now I am. I just make more errors, and it's slower. Ha, CF has probably been the best thing for my typing. With MicroType at school, I do like 1/2 a lesson then go play games on the internet :p

I had a program called Typing Time in 7th grade, that's about all we focused on in computer class that year.

i had one called MicroType. they were kinda dumb cause they pretty much copied the installation cd to a network folder that anyone can access and take home, so i pretty much did so.
borat i noticed ur sig: Windows Vista = have fun getting your privacy violated by microsoft
what do u mean?

here's mine:
untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom