Games not working great on a 7900gs

superman22x said:
Dont you need some programs to run things? Or for windows to run?

Yes you need certain services running in order to keep windows stable.

in everest under system there is a icon called sensor, click that and it will show you your temps,

Check this after playing for 20 Mins.

In Nvtray after u install it, u can go into theoptions by double clicking on the program in the sys tray , go to settings preferences and across to osd settings. Here u can click render flash osd and on the right u can see a selection of things it will monitor, for the time being select the temps (GPU) and then show always and this shud let u see the temps. Not sure if this works in Vista.

ok, I'll try it tonight when I play BF2142 and halo. I probably have to go back to the old drivers for vista, and get rid of the beta. Hopefully they will get to work and make some good drivers soon.

Yeah i hope they get some too, id like to try it out properly , windows ran fine but games sucked, its the only thing stopping me from using it permanently.

Played a bit of BF2142 only in single player and hated it, i guess u have to use multiplayer, gfx were ok, i cud see it would be fun in mp though.

could be vista, i have the exact same card and also play 2142 and have never had a problem

good luck dude

superman22x said:
I have vista by the way. So I am using 100.w/e
thats why its bad irght now...my clan leader icey mike if any of you know him had the same problem...he decided to take one for the team and try vista..he alredy has xp installed again because of how choppy the beta drivers had been....you just need to wait for new stuff man!

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom