Need help, my girl cheated on me.....

hippie420

In Runtime
It happened 15 minutes ago. She walked up and made out with my friend Tyler in the parking lot. I hit him in the mouth and he called his boys. She took his side because "I wasn't sexy enough for her." I was in love with her, but now I hate her guts.

I don't know what to do. I have a nice smile and a six pack, which I have been told by 25 year old women. What should I do or what do I do wrong?

What do you do? Get with the 25 year old woman. Or find someone better looking htan her. She can't be dumb though. My last girlfriend was pretty, but dumb. Never will I make that mistake again.

Nothing, shes not good enough for you. Feels like shit now, but It'll get better over time. Been there before my friend

Life sucks

hippie420 said:
It happened 15 minutes ago. She walked up and made out with my friend Tyler in the parking lot. I hit him in the mouth and he called his boys. She took his side because "I wasn't sexy enough for her." I was in love with her, but now I hate her guts.

I don't know what to do. I have a nice smile and a six pack, which I have been told by 25 year old women. What should I do or what do I do wrong?
Can I ask how old you are?, do you think a sixpack makes a man look good?

I very much doubt you were in love with her, if you hated her 2 seconds later :) Just forget about her and move on mate.

hippie420 said:

Well, if you didn't perform well sexually then the whole, "Not sexy enough" thing would fit. I would seriously reconsider your friendship with that guy though. That was a bitch move. :mad:

I am 17. I used to be overweight, but I lost 170 pounds and now I have a six pack.

I have been told that I know how to please a woman a few times. I hope it is not have to do with my sexual performance. That would suck bad, but I think I know the problem.

She has always liked Tyler. I got good looking to keep women, not to lose them. I have been asked by 6 other senior women to prom, but I said no because I am faithful to my girl. I treated her good, bought her a diamond bracelet and everything. Now I am pissed off.

That's what women do to ya man, one second they're all over you, the next they're rippin your heart out. Don't sweat it. There's nothing you did wrong to cause this. She's just not feeling the connection anymore and you can't blame her for that.
What I do not f***in agree with is how well she let you know that.../sarcasm. I mean, if you don't want to be together anymore just say something. The reason she wasn't saying anything was so not to hurt you but look what happened anyway. Honesty is important in any relationship and i stand by that.
There's not much advice I can give you because yeah it's gonna hurt for a while but life does go on. Save yourself some dignity, suck up your pride, take a deep breath and move on. There's no point wasting anymore energy on that relationship.

Back
Top Bottom