nightmare918

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Hey, if any of you guys get a PM from a guy named nightmare918 telling you that he's opening a new website and wants you to "try it out" for free by backing up all your pc's info onto the site, don't do it, I think it's a scam. Here's the PM I got:

nightmare918 said:
Hey I'm opening up a new website, and I was wondering if you would like to try it out for me for free to tell me how you like it? If your interested it involves backing up all of your information securely to an online drive. If you think you would like to try something like that then let me know...

I've sent the PM to David to see what he thinks of it.

Edit: Oh yeah, he's a member that just signed up yesterday and has no posts so I should trust him right? [/sarcasm]

That is so funny!!!!!

It sounds like he wants to dupicate some of your files. Don't go for it, I won't trust a person until I meet them.

Sounds like a scam. Whats the point in an online backup..so much security flaws anyways. You realize howmuch that website would be hacked daily if it wasnt a scam.

That sounds like a scam to me also, i would'nt do it. i back up my own stuff on cd's and dvd's, or on a slave hhd.

Too bad, he's banned.

UK31337: So am I. I need to get on with my job, unban me now. I can still edit posts and access the mod panel whilst banned, in case you were wondering.

someone else had been using his account. David didn't want trouble so he temporarily banned him until things are worked out.

lhuser said:
Too bad, he's banned.

UK31337: So am I. I need to get on with my job, unban me now. I can still edit posts and access the mod panel whilst banned, in case you were wondering.
You can still edit posts when your a banned moderator? Wow.

UK, I can't do a shnizle to lift the ban. Just talk to david. I'll give you a hand.

All I'm going to ask you is if you can still view the Staff lounge.

Back
Top Bottom