The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
GlasseyeUK said:
Ahhhh yes the good ol days where the most common complaint was the school holidays weren't long enough...........

Still, school is easy-mode no matter what. School is so irrelevant it's stupid. :rolleyes:

So I performed my first mod on my car, if you can call it that. There is this 90* angled pipe coming off the side of the intake box on my Neon, all I did was remove it. It may have gotten rid of some restriction, because after the 90*bend, the pipe gets smaller. During a test drive, I didn't really notice a difference, but it sounds a lot cooler, makes a deep, throaty sound at WOT. Pics tomorrow, it's too dark/late right now.

do you guys have presidents? or whats the government setup i good ole canadia? [no i didnt misspell it. i think we should change the spelling...]

in most fl counties, the school board chooses whether to let kids out of school for presidents day or martin luther king's bday.

Big deal, it's two days, just let them have it I say. :rolleyes:

I didn't get presidents day off at Auburn though. But I only had 2 classes so it wasn't bad.

It's two days, but our school district gives us the whole week off. Eh, I guess it makes up for not having Columbus Day off.

Gah, Company of Heroes is SO fun...can't...stop...playing...

luckyduck said:
do you guys have presidents? or whats the government setup i good ole canadia? [no i didnt misspell it. i think we should change the spelling...]

in most fl counties, the school board chooses whether to let kids out of school for presidents day or martin luther king's bday.
Don't even get started with the whole Canadia thing. :rolleyes:

I've had enough ranting on that. We have a premier, I guess its equivalent to a president. The schoolboard decides all that stuff here too.

Back to Canadia, why the hell should we change the spelling to that? (Don't get me started on the Canadian / Canadia thing). We spell Canadian with a ia, I know, but we don't spell Canada like it. I'm sick of americans complaining about that all the time (Google "Canadia Sucks"). :rolleyes:

*calms down* Anyway, I've never heard of "Premier's Day". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom