Got my awesome mail today!

G35x said:
What is Zetech? Ok, google brought up some kind of engine..Anyhow, I thought fords were American cars..Also, imo its ricy, thats like civic racers talking about vtech..

wuts imo?

nice car btw

imo = in my opinion

And it's alright. Not too fast, yet, but it's very light and handles awesome. I've been thinking about adding a 50 shot of nitrous but don't know if I'll do it or not. I just upgraded the trans so it should be able to handle the added horsepower and all that torque.

I got 700 posts, yay!

D-Lew said:
imo = in my opinion

And it's alright. Not too fast, yet, but it's very light and handles awesome. I've been thinking about adding a 50 shot of nitrous but don't know if I'll do it or not. I just upgraded the trans so it should be able to handle the added horsepower and all that torque.

I got 700 posts, yay!

congrats.thats pretty sweet imo(lol) fords suck(no offence to any body) but im a dodge man!i like the older ones espically(1971 plymouth roadrunner,mmmmm)

i need a new car :(

..one my parents cant threaten to take away the second i mess up or threaten to move out... :-x

luckyduck said:
i need a new car :(

..one my parents cant threaten to take away the second i mess up or threaten to move out... :-x
Ford Focus! ;)

Nah, I'm just messing with ya.

All things considered though, I love this car. Haven't had many problems at all, it's so much fun, turns heads (a lot of officers, too :p ), sounds nice, was pretty cheap. $10,000 basically brand new, 18K on the odometer when I got it, and it's loaded.

D-Lew said:
Ford Focus! ;)

Nah, I'm just messing with ya.

All things considered though, I love this car. Haven't had many problems at all, it's so much fun, turns heads (a lot of officers, too :p ), sounds nice, was pretty cheap. $10,000 basically brand new, 18K on the odometer when I got it, and it's loaded.

nice!

Sounds like my Neon too lol. I got mine for $12k with 20k miles on it, and it's loaded also.

Rice in my opinion are cars with parts installed to make them look/sound faster than they really are.

Here's an example:
honda-ricer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom