Uk31337

mark thorpe said:
he means that there are a huge amount of ways in which you can change your IP address.. its very easy to do..
Sorry Mark, another post, but I had to say, why would he feel the need to say that, it sounded intimidating, not to say unnerving, god, I'm going to bed, I've enough today, & then some, I had a great day out with a friend, but this last two hours on here, has destroyed any euphoria I did have.

word to the wise, if you've had a good day, never ever spend the last bit of it on an anline forum... it's a surefire way to make sure the end of the day is worse than the begining...

I don't think it's meant to sound intimidating though, though I see how it can be read in that way.

root said:
word to the wise, if you've had a good day, never ever spend the last bit of it on an anline forum... it's a surefire way to make sure the end of the day is worse than the beginning...

I don't think it's meant to sound intimidating though, though I see how it can be read in that way.
Thanks, good advice, but I find it difficult not to end my days online to CF, TV programmes don't interest me at that time of day. & if I go to bed, it takes a long time to drop off, about four years ago, I could settle down with a good sf book for hours, not now, I just can't settle, I pace up & down, I tried taking a long walk round the village for nearly an hour, seeing barn owls & hearing the cry, [more like a scream, really] of a female fox, that walk doesn't help now, I guess I'm going through another phase of my life, my father was exactly the same when he was my age, but I do appreciate what you are saying :)

No Brook, I am just saying, from a technical point of view, if you are moderating accounts via IP, just bare in mind, from a technical point of view, it's not hard to change, so when checking out people's IP addresses, just always bare in mind they can change..

joxley1990 said:
No Brook, I am just saying, from a technical point of view, if you are moderating accounts via IP, just bare in mind, from a technical point of view, it's not hard to change, so when checking out people's IP addresses, just always bare in mind they can change..
OK.

UK31337 says: I'm still here. Unban me now, this is ridiculous. I can still access the mod panel and edit posts whilst banned, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom