Anyone recieved a "free gift" you signed up for?

superman22x

Golden Master
Has anyone here tried one of those free offer things online and actually recieved their gift? I want to try it but my parents dont believe it'll happen, and they also dont want to sign up for the trials involved. Is it worth a try? Have you done it? Some involve referals but I have never refered anyone with those, lol.

You mean the things where you sign up and complete an offer, then you get 5 people to sign up and complete an offer then they send you a free gift?

I dunno, I've heard of some of them getting their gifts, and some not. Like the free ipod one, I've heard of people getting their ipods.

Yeah thats the ones I mean, but I just cant see any ways to find referors. I wanted to try one for a wii or 360. The wii one would probably be easier but it seems kinda hard. And you still have to buy teh free trials and all ya know.

You have to think that wii and 360 are expensive, no one will get one for doing nothing. The companies will sell ur information indiscriminatly to god knows who, next thing u know ull be getting all sorts of mail etc. Also a lot of them require u paying a 'deposit' which u will never see again or the item lol. Like has been said they r scams, just think why would they willingly give u something for nothing, or what seems like nothing.

cabbspapp said:
Scams. Don't do it.

Suprisingly, they're not actually scams. My friend got a iPod Mini, iPod Photo, TI-89 Silver Edition calculator and a PS2 from those things. He got lucky though...he just asks his church friends to do the offers. :p

Well the company offering the gifts make there money from the people that offer the promotional offers.

I tried the microsoft free jump drive thing, but they emailed me 2 months later and said they ran out of supply...

Back
Top Bottom