Uk31337

freestyler105 said:
What the hell is going on with his account? It seems as if someone has gotten his password. Look at his sig:*

His location says North Korea...*

Look at his past few posts:
http://www.computerforums.org/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5012
From 5:23 today onward, it has been ridiculous, he locked the off-topic thread for no reason it seems
Posts about condoms, whores, and Rocky Balboa???, can someone help figure out what is going on? Check the IPs or something?

* These two have been like that for quite a while now, I can vouch for that & as i've said the two IP's are completely different, I guess that tears a big hole in your theory then, also he speaks German, & can write in German.

can somebody re open the random thread i was kinda enjoying it , if not oh well

oh and david what about andy

muz379 said:
maybe email uk31337 if anyone has his real email adress and let him know what has happened
I have his email address, but I don't think that's a wise move, I know it's turned off in his profile, but I have ways & means.

Brookfield said:
I've checked, UK & Renagadeandy's IP's are completely different, nowhere near alike, a different sequence of numbers entirely.

Plenty of ways to change your IP Brookfield.. just so you know..

he means that there are a huge amount of ways in which you can change your IP address.. its very easy to do..

Back
Top Bottom