We need a jokes section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the need to lock it? I don't think those posts take away from the thread...it's nice to see a response if you post a joke, you know that you might have brightened up somebody's day, right?

sure, but say you get half a dozen to a dozen replies of lol and lmao after a joke. Eventually the thread will be double digit pages long and searching through all the replies would just be an annoyance.

Ill make the thread, and I wont lock it. We'll see how it turns out I guess.

I guess that's why the suggestion was a joke section instead of a joke thread...okay, let's see how it turns out.

we don't need a joke section, we don't need a jokes subforum and we don't need a locked thread...

we just need a thread where people can post jokes,

a thread perhaps entitles jokes.
or post yuor jokes here or something.

Or just make a section? I don't see why or hwo that's so difficult. It's something evertyone wants...

I agree that some space needs to be created to put the jokes in. It would look much cleaner.

I still think we need a section for jokes.....maybe we can all agree not to just reply with "lol" and "lmao" posts.

I think it's a good idea and everyone seems like they want it.

Well what do you expect people to say? In depth responses to a joke? No, people say "lol" or "lmfao" or whatever, because it's funny, and we laugh. What do you want us to say? "Well gee Raffaz, that joke there, especially the part with the goat, yeah man, that was good, I really like how it's explained blah blah blah" come on...lets be serious. People will laugh and post as such. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom