Want Vista without the bugs? LOOK HERE

mrkiki911

Baseband Member
ok, so its still XP but WOW it looks amazing!

I am amazed at this vista skin for XP! I have had a few in the past, but this one is amazing. I had to share it with you all because i know there is a lot of discussion on here about vista. I Dled this for my setup and wow, this is a beautiful theme/skin.

I have only been using it tonight and no faults yet. Please check this you, its amazing!

DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS x64!

LINK: http://www.crystalxp.net/galerie/en.id.130.htm

SCREENSHOT:

if you like it you should rep me ;)

thx later everyone!

Correct, this is a vista skin. And yes, you can change the toolbar. I believe you right click it and go to properties, in im class right now so i cant give you exact directions. But at home i changed my icons to go to mozilla and other programs. They also have different icons you can use for programs.

Thanks for the rep and enjoy!

mrkiki911 said:
Correct, this is a vista skin. And yes, you can change the toolbar. I believe you right click it and go to properties, in im class right now so i cant give you exact directions. But at home i changed my icons to go to mozilla and other programs. They also have different icons you can use for programs.

Thanks for the rep and enjoy!

dude, what printscreen program do you use...? mine (Gadwin) will only display my desktop and the recycle bin (I can't get it off my desktop like all the other desktop items), it won't show all my icons in the carousel bar thingy...

Back
Top Bottom