Gallery: Your desktop

mikee286 said:
Yes it's the one in my sig. It runs really well actually, even faster than xp. Games do run a little slow but I'm going to get more ram soon. system rating 2.6
wtf you get a 2.6 on that shit and i have a pentium 4 3ghz with hyperthreading, 1 gb of ram, but a vid card that doesnt support aero, and i get a 1.0 rating. fuck

freestyler105 said:
I laugh at you when Crysis is 3 DVD's and you have to download 10 gigs of stuff, LMAO!!!

Haha, hopefully it won't be that bad. Usually I get about 50 kB/s with games since there aren't that many seeders. I think today was the first time I ever broke 300 kB/s with a torrent downloading Norton Ghost. But then again, when Crysis comes out, I'm sure there'll be thousands of seeders.

yeah thats true with the seeders but i'm not really interested in crysis, i mean the graphics look cool and the story line seems good but my machine won't be able to handle it.

Ronco Rox said:
yeah thats true with the seeders but i'm not really interested in crysis, i mean the graphics look cool and the story line seems good but my machine won't be able to handle it.
Eh, it was just an example. How about Spore? Now that's going to be a huge game.

Lol @ borat, sucks, don't it :(

Yeah, I've found that Vista is actually quicker and more stable. The only problem is the resource management. RAM usage is still higher than I would like, but I'm sure that'll be fixed in the future.

desktopvc6.jpg

My desktop in Microsoft Academy. Basically it's a class about computers and building them.

Clipboard01.png

cabbspapp said:
My desktop in Microsoft Academy. Basically it's a class about computers and building them.

Clipboard01.png
That sounds cool, I wish our school offered something like that. All we have is computer apps (aka typing and how to use Microsoft Word...) and then Computer Programming, which I don't really want to get into. I'm more into the support area, hence why I'm here :cool:

Back
Top Bottom