I have a mod xbox (not 360)...

a seven and a two could easily be mistaken for each other if just skimming the entry...

especially if it isn't bolded...

;)

freestyler105 said:
That's sick Raffaz, you do that yourself?

I spent the smallest amount of money I had to on it, got a cheap modchip and and cheap 120 gig hard drive. Costed only about $100 total. I guess I'm paying back for getting cheap stuff now though - I have to hit the thing sometimes to get it to boot up and the hard drive is really loud. One of these days I'm gonna have to resolder it.
Yeah mate, it took a bit time but sorted it in the end :)

well the xbox is a computer...just all the parts in the motherboard so its not upgradeable...so there wouldnt be pulling out ne ram etc.....i wonder if its possible to erase the xbox stuff off of the harddrive. while its still in there...then have a clean install of an operating system then play computer games :)...now that would be cool...and also..its possible...more likey in a 360 though

Yeah, if you ever want to do anything with your Xbox, http://www.xbox-scene.com/ is definitely where it's at. They helped me a few times. You can actually get one of the people on there to do it for you if you don't wanna solder it and everything, but you gotta pay a few bucks. I almost did it, but I just ended up doing it myself with a little help from my friend.

there aren't ram sticks in an xbox, as well as the gpu is not a graphics card. you can only rip HDD's form xboxs... unless you have a whole operation going on in your backyard that you could figure out some way to rip the gpu... unsolder.. resolder.. make compatible. lol

The HDD is only 8-10gb on a standard xbox, and theres no reason to buy a 360 for parts... that's the dumbest thing i have ever heard

PaperPlunger said:
there aren't ram sticks in an xbox, as well as the gpu is not a graphics card. you can only rip HDD's form xboxs... unless you have a whole operation going on in your backyard that you could figure out some way to rip the gpu... unsolder.. resolder.. make compatible. lol

The HDD is only 8-10gb on a standard xbox, and theres no reason to buy a 360 for parts... that's the dumbest thing i have ever heard
LOL
owned.jpg

Back
Top Bottom