Advice please!

Roody1

Solid State Member
Hi everybody, this is my first post here, and I have an important question...I really appreciate any help. OK, so I have always wanted to make a video/movie, but I never had the software or experience. Now that I can take electives in school (I'm a sophmore in high school), I chose to take a class called Intro to Media Productions, and it's amazing. However, we use iMac's in that class, and I have a Dell Dimension 5100 at home, so I cannot get programs like iMovie and iPhoto at my house. So my question is this: what software can I get for my Dell that will be able to do the same things as iMovie HD? I asked my teacher, and she mentioned something called Sony Vega, but I have no clue what this is. Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it!

Problem is that it says for use with Sony HandyCam, and I have a Panasonic video camera. Will it be compatible?

I used to use Sony Vegas for WoW videos, I'm pretty sure what type of camera you use doesn't affect or have a problem with using vegas, you could always use windows movie maker if you just want to mess around too.

Back
Top Bottom