Holy crud!

Yeah, you never know. Most of those cars are probably ~100% original. If he can clean them up nice they're literally worth hundreds of thousands. Have you ever seen the Barrett-Jackson auctions?

D-Lew said:
Yeah, you never know. Most of those cars are probably ~100% original. If he can clean them up nice they're literally worth hundreds of thousands. Have you ever seen the Barrett-Jackson auctions?

Exactly what I was making reference to. people pay BIG money to buy cars and restore them. My grandpa used to do it, so I know all about it.

Some of those cars look pretty rare, like things you wouldn't find anywhere today. I'd say he made out pretty well on that deal.

Pull the cars out, clean them off and haul them to collectors, if they're original, collectors will pay a mint for them. Especially some of the older ones.

Sounds kinda fishy though, how could someone collect all those cars and nobody knows about it? Or someone didn't open the barn before someone else bought the house?

I'd gladly spend a week cleaning up those cars for the kind of money he'd be able to sell them for.

Yeah a weeks worth of cleaning, hell even a months worth, would be more then worth it in the long run. :D

Tommy Boy said:
Some of those cars look pretty rare, like things you wouldn't find anywhere today. I'd say he made out pretty well on that deal.

Pull the cars out, clean them off and haul them to collectors, if they're original, collectors will pay a mint for them. Especially some of the older ones.

Sounds kinda fishy though, how could someone collect all those cars and nobody knows about it? Or someone didn't open the barn before someone else bought the house?
Stolen to order, for sure!, just imagine the crooks faces,languishiing in a crummy Spanish jail, when they read it in the local papers!!! [& yes, they do get the papers to read]

Originally Posted by Tommy Boy

Stolen to order, for sure!, just imagine the crooks faces,languishiing in a crummy Spanish jail, when they read it in the local papers!!! [& yes, they do get the papers to read]

Lol,Yeah!!

Back
Top Bottom