Norton Ghost versions

vijaygunners

In Runtime
Which version of norton ghost (if any) lets you install as many times as you want rather than limited amount if installs?

thanks

is ghost any good because i have acronis true image 9 and made a backup on 7 cd-r's but ive tried everything possible to restore that backup but I keep getting error pop ups even when used with the boot disk.

I am not that technical and am looking for something no complicated but does a good job.

I dont like acronis. I prefer ghost, i dont like ghost 10, they have removed alot of the more advanced features out to simplify it. I personally prefer ghost 9

is it easy to use? True Image was the first backup program I used but ive given up on it already without even restoring a backup

I always had problems with corrupt images when using acronis. Ghost worked fine for me tho. This is my personal opinion tho, and i know plenty of people who prefer acronis. You just need top experiment and see what you like best

I think my laptop restore disks use ghost, I have to insert the disk and reboot then a norton ghost windows comes up prompting me to click restore.

Is this how ver 9 is used?

You create an image to disc, pop it in the frive and boot from it. Then you select the image, tell it where you want to install it and off it goes.

Back
Top Bottom