I've always wondered about this...

THEpiGUY

Daemon Poster
I've been wondering about this for a while now:

Most users ever online was 1844, March 12th, 2006 at 11:10 AM.

Currently Active Users: 238 (24 members and 214 guests)

1844 users on March 12th, 2006... At any given time I've been here, there are usually only ~200-400. Was something special going on that day, or what? How'd there get to be so many? And I know, it's random, but I'm just really curious. :D

Lol, I think that includes guests too. I doubt there are even 200 active members now. It just happened by chance probably.

freestyler105 said:
Lol, I think that includes guests too. I doubt there are even 200 active members now. It just happened by chance probably.

Heh, I realize it wasn't members. But still, I've never seen 1800 users on at any given time. Never even close to 1000. I thought maybe there was a reason behind it, but you're probably right: chance. I just wanted to know what that possible reason was.

Well CF has tons of member's here , but the starnge thing is that alot of them don't usually post unless they have a question about their computer or what not. But i don't understand why someone would join up, make a few posts and their gone....oh well.

I don't think there would be enough of us...when that happened it was probably like 1,700 guests just by chance.

Back
Top Bottom