DP/Digital Point

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
I'm wondering if anyone else here is a member of DP or Digital Point Forums, on of the largest forums and makes $10,000 on google ads monthly? I started yesturday, and there is a lot of great information to learn. They are VERY strict there, I already got a "INFRACTION" which they have a special section for in your CP. It was for saying Thank you to people that helped me, I got accused of upping my post count so they removed more than half my posts. It is a very serious, all business forum, and it's still taking me awhile to adjust, but you learn so much. Anyone else a part?

^Mike^ said:
I'm wondering if anyone else here is a member of DP or Digital Point Forums, on of the largest forums and makes $10,000 on google ads monthly? I started yesturday, and there is a lot of great information to learn. They are VERY strict there, I already got a "INFRACTION" which they have a special section for in your CP. It was for saying Thank you to people that helped me, I got accused of upping my post count so they removed more than half my posts. It is a very serious, all business forum, and it's still taking me awhile to adjust, but you learn so much. Anyone else a part?
nah i am not a member just here and cv but annyways that soundsway ott so what you boosted your post count like who cares about post count anyway

muz379 said:
nah i am not a member just here and cv but annyways that soundsway ott so what you boosted your post count like who cares about post count anyway
well if you get 50 posts then you can enable revenue sharing, and you are allowed some of DP's revenue of their ads for the threads you post in. Also, it allows you to get links in your sig etc.

^Mike^ said:
well if you get 50 posts then you can enable revenue sharing, and you are allowed some of DP's revenue of their ads for the threads you post in. Also, it allows you to get links in your sig etc.
how much money can you earn

Back
Top Bottom