He says he's God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lac3y said:
It's what extreme Christians believe. Anything that proves the Bible false is the work of Satan. Dinosaurs, evolution, the Big Bang, all the work of the Devil.
I'm Catholic, most of us that are rational agree with most scientific discoveries, but think that it was God's will. For example, the Big Bang. We figure that the probability of things happening as they did was so small, that some higher figure must have made it happen that way - aka God.

And if you're atheist, going to Hell or not depends. If you openly reject God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, it is said that you are going to Hell. But if Christianity was never offered to you, then you still can go to Heaven.

Where were these stories proven false? I'd like to read a link. It's not that I'm disagreeing with you, I'd just like to learn more about it.

And I've never heard anyone saying that dinosaur bones were planted there by Satan…

I'm not going any farther into this before it erupts into a flame war though.

Well i think this should be closed. Each to their own, people choose what they want to believe and i choose to be athiest, and i have no problem if someone chooses to be christian, buddhist etc, its all down to the individual. Sooo, lets get back to what were here for. . . .computers :)

Thread closed, I saw this coming, it has devolved from healthy discussion to unhealthy arguments, bordering on flaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom