We need a jokes section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
There are always people posting jokes in the social lounge, how about we have a section for jokes in the social lounge section? A place to keep all the jokes in one forum and where members can go and post their own jokes or just to have a laugh.

How bout it guys? We haven't added a new section here in a while.

I agree. This has been brought up before, and I think most people thought it would be a good idea.

It would help organize the Social Lounge a lot more, that's for sure.

It's like the comics section in the newspaper, amidst this wealth of computer knowlege that is CF, we should have a section where people can go and have a laugh every once in a while.

Tommy Boy said:
It's like the comics section in the newspaper, amidst this wealth of computer knowlege that is CF, we should have a section where people can go and have a laugh every once in a while.
Haha, good analogy :p

yeah then we could change raffaz's titleto head of the jokes section seing as he puts all the jokes on

or then just sticky one of the few joke threads there is. But either way, I'd like it if the social lounge wouldn't be full of jokes. (I don't mind jokes, just having 1/4 of the page filled with joke threads isn't so nice anymore)

Stuck gallery thread thats locked and jokes are pm'd to mods is the closest you will get.

I say closed so you dont have all the random lol lmao and hahaha replies that would distort and take away from the thread.

but ill go make one, and lock it. and personally take care of it, by posting jokes there, and ill give credit to the person who gave me the joke.

would that be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom