Britney Spears

Yeah, my friends are like that now. We use to hang out a lot. I mean A LOT. Did all kinds of things. Now they're all married and have kids, they changed. No more buying Evos and nice, fast cars, but slow SUVs or minivans. They can't go out as much, can't spend any money hardly, always tired lol.

In a way, you have to pitty her abit. The poor girl has gone that crazy that she is bald as a coot!!!! :p

she did shes gone apsalutly mad she was flashing her bits to a camera

Brittney Spears is a gang banged whore.{ no offense to other women, I love you with a passion} She deserves pain and agony beyond all imagination because she is a horrible mother.

To Guru earlier when he said something about "everybody's idol can be called a fat Biach": Tony Montana is my idol, you can say other things about him, but not those things.

Raffaz said:
I wonder if she did the same down below ha ha :)

Hasn't she gone through a stage of not wearing underwear on her nights out?

I read in one of the newspapers, that this is one of the reasons she got shaved head, because her mum was going on at her about her partying or something....

Anyway google and I am sure you can find out wether its the same down below ;)

hippie420 said:
Brittney Spears is a gang banged whore.{ no offense to other women, I love you with a passion} She deserves pain and agony beyond all imagination because she is a horrible mother.

meh, lets just condemn her to hell while we're at it... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom