Two big questions......

1) Its worth a bash just to see what can be squeezed out of it.....

2) I wish I was in college, gone are those days, full time work for me, as well as a degree through the open university

GlasseyeUK said:
I wish I was in college, gone are those days, full time work for me, as well as a degree through the open university
Degree in what?

This is my second, the first is in Biochemistry, this one is in Social Work, should actually come out with my MA if it all goes according to plan.

Cool man, i done HND in chemistry back in 92 (hardly the same league as you tho), can hardly remember it now lol. Good luck with ya studies

Yeah well I have never used the Biochemistry since I completed it, as I got straight into social care....but cheers for that......another year and its all done...

A pretty long story, but the short of it, is that my brother has down's syndrome, was intending to be a teacher, but the social worker came and met my brother, asked me at the same time if I wanted summer work in a playscheme for kids with learning difficulties....which I did while doing my biochemistry, by the time it got to finishing the degree didn't want to do anything else but work in social care...

That was something like 16 years ago, never looked back, loved the work, never wanted to do anything else, its only now that the government legislation is saying that you need to have a professional qualification, that it was time to go and get the degree, all my other qualifications, are NVQ's etc...

Back
Top Bottom