The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le GoogelGuRu said:
Random: Can I install Windows 98 and dual boot with it on another partition without reformatting?

Yeah just make a new partition with the install disc and install it. :)

Ahh the joys of being out of school at 11:00 every day. Tis a good thing. :p

Ð88 said:
interesting, good thinking on his part.
he tried dual booting with me first but that just messed up so he had to use 98 then he got a new xp box and just ran 98 on old box git a kvm

Jenox said:

I thought the drive had to be formatted to make new partitions. :confused:

Can you give me a link or something to some sort of guide? The only thing I've worked with ever is Windows XP. :/

Jenox said:

You a senior?? Or in college? That's what, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th free for high school? I got 9th free, but I never go home cause I have to go to practice after school anyway.

We weren't supposed to have school all this week because it's our mid-winter break, but we had a few snow days which screwed up the schedule. It was either take away a few of the days we had off or go to school in July.

cabbspapp said:
We weren't supposed to have school all this week because it's our mid-winter break, but we had a few snow days which screwed up the schedule. It was either take away a few of the days we had off or go to school in July.
Ha, we don't have school this whole week. But we've had I think 7? snow days already, so we're missing two days of our spring break :(

Oh well, no ones going to show up those days anyway...

I have the week off of school. :D I can't wait. In about 2 hours I'll be at a LAN party over at Ownage's house. :D

its okay for all you guys at school, with your stupidly long breaks :p i get 25 days holiday a year. fun fun..

mark thorpe said:
its okay for all you guys at school, with your stupidly long breaks :p i get 25 days holiday a year. fun fun..

Ahhhh yes the good ol days where the most common complaint was the school holidays weren't long enough...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom