Why the weather is so unfair...

well, i never see snow if that makes you feel any better.... i thought i saw snow once but it turned out to be frozen dew on my car.

and as for the weather deformities where it actually is supposed to snow. apparently the world is going through one of it's cycles where it's in a 10 year, one degree hotter period. that's why the hurricanes have been so strong and such. dunno if you guys get hurricanes though... i'd assume not. but yeah i guess this year was an el nina year so it was a tad hotter. you know you love weather when on christmas day everyone around here was in shorts and tshirts [no joke].

luckyduck said:
well, i never see snow if that makes you feel any better.... i thought i saw snow once but it turned out to be frozen dew on my car.

and as for the weather deformities where it actually is supposed to snow. apparently the world is going through one of it's cycles where it's in a 10 year, one degree hotter period. that's why the hurricanes have been so strong and such. dunno if you guys get hurricanes though... i'd assume not. but yeah i guess this year was an el nina year so it was a tad hotter. you know you love weather when on christmas day everyone around here was in shorts and tshirts [no joke].
Yeah, but you are in Florida.

Oh yeah.....we got a snowstorm last week. I'm in NW Pennsylvania.
A huge system came up from the south and smacked straight into our cold air and dumped a ton of snow.

I would send you some. but temps are starting to rise and it is all melting... :-(

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Cool. Send it through FedEx.
Lol, alrighty. Let me get out my
shovel.gif

And yay, it's a solid 40F today! Tomorrow it's supposed to rain...I hate rain with snow on the ground...

Back
Top Bottom