He says he's God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that stupid fruad. I hope I see him and I will met him with the .45.
I am talking about that minister guy mentioned.

freestyler105 said:
What an egotistical <<XXXXX>> He thinks he's Jesus. Ah, Jesus!

Dane Cook FTW!!! Ah, great comedian!
Why did you edit out that word Brookfield? I don't really think it's that bad...

Oh well, it's up to you.

luckyduck said:
[cough] immature** not inmature.

wasnt the thread originally about a guy who was portraying himself as god? why dont we get back to that, rather than o religious debate over who is right and who is going to hell because which ever way you tend to believe, really none of us have any power over what happens after we die right? and im told the judging is not our place to do.

Sorry if I insulted anyone. I am not judging you. I am just telling you what God has to say. Immature was a typo. The N and M keys are right next to each other. I have said all I need to say about this topic.

Dane Cook... I have no comments on him.

freestyler105 said:
Why did you edit out that word Brookfield? I don't really think it's that bad, oh well, it's up to you.
Yes it is, my cut off level is when certain body parts are mentioned & pr*ck is one of them, plus any OTT swearing, "Do not post material that is obscene, profane, or sexually specific" an extract of the rules, see here >>

www.computerforums.org/showthread.phpt=4

istonian said:
I am NOT mislead. If you gave me a little bit of time with you I could show you not only from the Bible, but from past events and a lot of other things that God exist. I have seen God work in many ways. I feel sorry for you guys that if you do not get saved will BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY! The athiest religions is full of fools that try to make an excuse so they can sin all they want. It won't work. On judgement day all the non-believers will be chastized by God for simply not accepting his free gift of salvation. He will see if your name is in the book of life. When he sees that your name is not then you will burn in hell.I feel sorry for you guys. Though I have never met any of you I love you enough to tell this to you. It is not a gay love for all you inmature people.
dude can i say something
i have made the words aatheist religion bold as actually if you look in a dictionary , atheist means somebody that does not believe in god or any other supremem being , also i dont believe in god as every human was born an atheist and that is the way it is meant to be in my opinion i dont need a religion to tell me what i can and cannot do please do not be like a typical christian and say atheists are devil worshippers as atheists deny the existence of any supreme being even the devil
also atheists do not hate god as they would have to believe in him to hate him
now if you disagree with my opinion now you know how it feels to have somebody elses opinion rammed down your throat metaphoricaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom