He says he's God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- The minister has the number 666 tattooed on his arm.

But Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda is not your typical minister. De Jesus, or "Daddy" as his thousands of followers call him, does not merely pray to God: He says he is God.

"The spirit that is in me is the same spirit that was in Jesus of Nazareth," de Jesus says.

^ Ok.... :rolleyes:

Edit: Wait... it says he has 666 tattooed on his arm, yet in the highlights he states:
• De Jesus preaches that there is no devil and no sin

... Isn't 666 the devil's number?

What a prat, I thought Jesus gave, healed etc ETC!!!! Right... just take money off people... makes me sick.

666 is eledged to be the devils number, people think they can pay for a false sence of security that they are going to go and live in the clouds with a halo when they die? c'mon.... :rolleyes:

Steff said:
The christian faith portrays Jesus as white, when actualy fact he would of been black as he came from an asian country... so many things point to so many different things, no one is to know really.

Artists portray Jesus as being white. No one knows. And Isreal was not an asian country. Jesus is the image of all people. He could have been all colors. A ton of Christians will go against what artists depict what he really looks like.

Lac3y said:
You are misguided I'm afraid (or having a laugh).

I am NOT mislead. If you gave me a little bit of time with you I could show you not only from the Bible, but from past events and a lot of other things that God exist. I have seen God work in many ways. I feel sorry for you guys that if you do not get saved will BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY! The athiest religions is full of fools that try to make an excuse so they can sin all they want. It won't work. On judgement day all the non-believers will be chastized by God for simply not accepting his free gift of salvation. He will see if your name is in the book of life. When he sees that your name is not then you will burn in hell.I feel sorry for you guys. Though I have never met any of you I love you enough to tell this to you. It is not a gay love for all you inmature people.

istonian said:
I am NOT mislead. If you gave me a little bit of time with you I could show you not only from the Bible, but from past events and a lot of other things that God exist. I have seen God work in many ways. I feel sorry for you guys that if you do not get saved will BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY! The athiest religions is full of fools that try to make an excuse so they can sin all they want. It won't work. On judgement day all the non-believers will be chastized by God for simply not accepting his free gift of salvation. He will see if your name is in the book of life. When he sees that your name is not then you will burn in hell.I feel sorry for you guys. Though I have never met any of you I love you enough to tell this to you. It is not a gay love for all you inmature people.
Do i push my beliefs on you? No, then dont push yours on me.

[cough] immature** not inmature.

wasnt the thread originally about a guy who was portraying himself as god? why dont we get back to that, rather than o religious debate over who is right and who is going to hell because which ever way you tend to believe, really none of us have any power over what happens after we die right? and im told the judging is not our place to do.

istonian said:
I agree with Raffaz, reading this, I find it very insulting, & not only to me, immature indeed!! :mad: [pity you couldn't spell it!!] as a mod, I can class this as flaming, any more & I will ban you for a while

I kinda believe in god, but also, I live my live by some shaman principals. Now, I dn't go around taking peyote and acting like a witchcraft person, but I do love the Earth and I live by accepting my death a long time ago. I don't have foolish fears about death, nor do I have unneccasary arguments. I live my live being happy. I am not a typical hippie; I hate activism and stupid environment marches. I just live life without worries.

I believe that Jesus died for our sins, but alot of those metaphysical bible stories are made up. I won't argue about religion just as long as people don't assume I practice witchcraft becususe I hate it too.

picard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom