Vista. What is this.....

Fisher

Fully Optimized
Ok ive installed vista home premium 64bit and alot of stuff has installed, some hasnt but ive got everything major running. half-life2 64 worked straight away but farcry64 was abit of a hassle to get up and running.

i was going through my device manager the other day and came across this under Other devices my raid controller needs to be installed but i think thats trying to pick up my 2x raptors that are in RAID 0 with windows xp as a dual boot or my PCI adaptor for extra hardrives. i also noticed under Other devices this:

ive installed the latest drivers of the ati site but its still there. any ideas or explainations to why or what it is?

ok so i tried installing the raid drivers of my mobo cd. vista found them alright and started installing but up popped this problem:

Ok its not digitally signed, it means it isnt tested by MS. Try running windows update and see if vista finds the driver for it. Im running Vista on this pc with exactly the same raid controller and vista has installed a driver for mine

Back
Top Bottom