Frustrated with my PC !!!

Something else for you to try, for the error. Goto system properties (windows key +pause break) then advanced tab > startup and recovery settings > in system failure, remove the automatically restart tick. This will stop the system restarting, so you will have time to get the error.

The long awaited BLUE SCREEN HAS occurred. It says:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technical information
*stop: 0x0000000A (0x00000000), 0x0000001e,0x00000001, 0x804f9c17

Begining dump of physical memory

Physical memory dump complete

I guess that's why I got this in my start up

Captureqw.jpg

Anyone got any ideas what's going on with my PC?

So since I have a Stop 0x0A error after Windows XP is already installed it says that I should Examine third-party software or drivers or any additional hardware. Since I have no additional hardware installed after the install of the PC, it basically says to check all my third-party software and drivers. What does Microsoft corp think, that we are only to use MS software and nothing else? I knew this was coming. Can't really do anything, can I ?

I noticed in event viewer there is an applicatin causing problems, can you double click one of them and post a screen shot of the error. Also can you post an image of your add remove programs list or the program menu, so i can see what applications you have ibstalled on your system. Also, have you done the basics like scanning for viruses etc. Maybe post a hijack this log up here aswell. Im still not even certain if it is a software problem, as you have been experiencing this from the beginning. Cheers

Most of the application errors are from Photoshop CS 3 but there are some from MS office too.Yes I experience most crashes on PS but it happened on CS 2 just as regularly as it does on CS 3. It also happens on explorer and firefox just as often

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Have you checked for viruses etc? Also have you ran memtest to check the ram?

Back
Top Bottom