He says he's God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steff said:
:( I'm sorry Brookfield :(
That's very kind, thank you, it'll be tough around August this year, it would have been our golden wedding anniversary, I may stay offline for a few days.

A lot of you guys have it all wrong. I respect your decisions for being non believers, but I will just tell you something. God is 100% real. Jesus Christ was sent from heaven to die for are sins. He rose the third day and soon after ascended into heaven. Knowing there is a God is nothing. The only way to get into heaven is to accept God's free gift of salvation. Accept Jesus Christ as your savior. That is all it takes. If you don't you will have a rude awakening when your spending an eternity in hell. And don't say he is a mean God. He is not willing any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. Man brought sin into this world. God is perfect and holy and is the opposite of sin. So he is not the mean one. He loved you so much that he sent his son to suffer the most horrid death know to mankind. His shed blood gave us a way to get back to God. To get to heaven. There is evidence of God being real. Look at the human body. If parts of our structure were just a little off, man couldn't exist. And that guy who claims to be God is corrupt. He is not God. If you have read Revelations in the Bible, or any other prophecy book you would know he is a fake. I feel very sorry for your guys tragic deaths. God will only give you so much time. I hope this helped.

The christian faith portrays Jesus as white, when actualy fact he would of been black as he came from an asian country... so many things point to so many different things, no one is to know really.

istonian said:
A lot of you guys have it all wrong. I respect your decisions for being non believers, but I will just tell you something. God is 100% real. Jesus Christ was sent from heaven to die for are sins. He rose the third day and soon after ascended into heaven. Knowing there is a God is nothing. The only way to get into heaven is to accept God's free gift of salvation. Accept Jesus Christ as your savior. That is all it takes. If you don't you will have a rude awakening when your spending an eternity in hell. And don't say he is a mean God. He is not willing any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. Man brought sin into this world. God is perfect and holy and is the opposite of sin. So he is not the mean one. He loved you so much that he sent his son to suffer the most horrid death know to mankind. His shed blood gave us a way to get back to God. To get to heaven. There is evidence of God being real. Look at the human body. If parts of our structure were just a little off, man couldn't exist. And that guy who claims to be God is corrupt. He is not God. If you have read Revelations in the Bible, or any other prophecy book you would know he is a fake. I feel very sorry for your guys tragic deaths. God will only give you so much time. I hope this helped.

You are misguided I'm afraid (or having a laugh).

Nik00117 said:
This man is brilliant you guys don't see his brilliance do you, see he's smart, he knows what poeple need is religion and poeple will throw themselves, and their money at him if calls himself Jesus, maybe one day i'll do what he did, and scam thousands of poeple (legally) and become a cult leader who rides in BMWs and Lexus since thats the only true way to worship god.
Nik, I expected you to say something like this, it's idiotic, like you.

How can you trust something 100% that was written 10920909090 years ago, its like chinese whispers, it gets exadurated and exadurated etc etc, if you pass that down how many bloody thousands of years ago, you can imagine how much it got exadurated. I'm not saying none of its true. But religion causes so many damn wars over something that may not be true, look at all the religions in the world, all of them cannot be true, none of them could be true.. I guess we will never know.

Nik, I expected you to say something like this, it's idiotic, like you.

This guy most likely doesn't believe he is Jesus he most likely is saying that knowing hes gettng rich of it.

istonian said:
I respect your belief, but it won't alter my non-belief in any deity.

Nik00117 said:
This guy most likely doesn't believe he is Jesus he most likely is saying that knowing hes gettng rich of it.
I've said it before, & I'll say it again, when you make your first post on any thread, I get the willies, knowing that it may be the beginning of the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom