to natalia: i want an answer on this

UK31337 said:
So... if I bought a MacBook and dualbooted Vista on it, I wouldn't be able to have Aero?

Interesting...
you cant install vista on a macbook. period. doesnt have the correct boot record or something. but windows xp is fully installable with the help of boot camp.

but the macbook has gma950....which runs aero.

i just meant when are they all gonna ship in general, for redeeming my upgrade from buying xp.

For the people who bought xp and got a free upgrade coupon and have sent it in already. I'm asking when are we getting them. Sorry for being a moron and not being clear.
I really don't understand why it would take so long for MS to get them out to people.

A teacher came in the other day and had Vista on the laptop he brought us.. now, he wanted a firewall and various software on...

1. Vista only works with norton (what a suprise)
2. No damn software will go on!!!

Why are they making it sound as if its customer ready when it clearly isnt! :p

Thanks, we tryed to install NOD32 as it is our schools, but it just wasnt having it, I hate Vista! When we put XP back on all the drivers were being gay also:( but never mind all sorted! :p

Steff said:
Thanks, we tryed to install NOD32 as it is our schools, but it just wasnt having it, I hate Vista! When we put XP back on all the drivers were being gay also:( but never mind all sorted! :p
Have you downloaded the latest NOD32 from the site? Ive installed it on 3 vista builds now, with no problems.

Windows Server 2003 is really on of the OS of choices for me. Windows XP is also one of the best one. What I like from Windows from Linux is that Windows is flexible and really can take anything on it. Linux is a freaking straight built, and I can't always install what I want.

Those LIB stuff it the pain in the butt of the year. XGL doesn't work right.

Back
Top Bottom