Norton VS AVG

What's confusing about NOD32? i found it to be rather straight forward, explain what's confusing and we might be able to help out too. :)

NOD32 does have a bit of a complicated interface with a lot of options and settings that are hard to understand but once you get used to it, then things become easier.

I see a lot of advertisement for NOD32 recently in almost every single computer magazine I come across. They must be doing well or spending large sums of money for marketing, lol. But I'm gettng fed up with Norton. Finally, I may be switching to AVG or NOD32. I've been using Norton 360 for Vista and it's not fun. It's so bloated. I think it's all the programs combined within the suite. I'm just going to get a standalone antivirus software from now on.

Jenox said:
What's confusing about NOD32? i found it to be rather straight forward, explain what's confusing and we might be able to help out too. :)

I've had no problem with it myself, it's just not as simple to use as others.

However nod32's complexity is the reason why my school board bought it and doesn't use it. Thats why I got a free copy :p

DJ-CHRIS said:
I've had no problem with it myself, it's just not as simple to use as others.

However nod32's complexity is the reason why my school board bought it and doesn't use it. Thats why I got a free copy :p

Ah man, lucky. Free copy of software that's like NOD32, is worth it. :)

TRDCorolla said:
. But I'm gettng fed up with Norton. Finally, I may be switching to AVG or NOD32.

Go with NOD32. I'm a norton Convert, and i love it. There was a little learning curve to learning the terms it uses, but once you have that down, its a great anti-virus. Heck, if it wasn't for teh fact that i see the icon next to me clock i would doubt i even had it on. It did detect a few things my norton didn't right off the back (as well as my norton itself as my NOD is only the trial till i get the money, and i don't feel like reinstallin norton, so its just completely disabled)

celegorm said:
Go with NOD32. I'm a norton Convert, and i love it. There was a little learning curve to learning the terms it uses, but once you have that down, its a great anti-virus. Heck, if it wasn't for teh fact that i see the icon next to me clock i would doubt i even had it on. It did detect a few things my norton didn't right off the back (as well as my norton itself as my NOD is only the trial till i get the money, and i don't feel like reinstallin norton, so its just completely disabled)

Yeah that's one thing I like about NOD32. it detects EVERYTHING. Such a good Anti-Virus.

Back
Top Bottom