this is a typo, isn't it...?

spywarebanisher said:
lol. but for the 5.2 ghz one, isnt it able to be overclocked to that speed? it might not be a typo or fake

It's fake, and that's that. No AMD has ever been clocked that high off a stock cooling unit. It's a typo, plain and simple.

if the rumors were true (i've never seen info on the net to prove it) some college student in japan OC'ed his P4 to over 7 Ghz using liquid nitrogen for cooling.

going off of Borat's link
ATI Radeon 512MB HM PCI Express Graphics Card FREE UPGRADE TO Intel Extreme Graphics Media Accelerator 3000
UH... wouldn't that be a down grade??? Unless intel started to maked PCI-E cards i wouldn't do that...

celegorm said:
if the rumors were true (i've never seen info on the net to prove it) some college student in japan OC'ed his P4 to over 7 Ghz using liquid nitrogen for cooling.

going off of Borat's link UH... wouldn't that be a down grade??? Unless intel started to maked PCI-E cards i wouldn't do that...
1. theres video proof of ppl overclocking to 5.5ghz i think with liquid nitrogen. its on toms hardware.
2. they dont even mention what kinda video card they put in the pc lol. its most likely a radeon x1300. and the gma3000 sucks...its basically an overclocked gma 950. no hardware transform and lighting. at least the x1300 supports pixel shader 3. ahaha mdg is such a looser company

Yeah, they OC Intel CPUs, no AMD has EVER been clocked that high.

EDIT: I'd say 4.5GHz OCed is the highest on an AMD.

Back
Top Bottom