Individual CTF in halo

eapro

In Runtime
Any halo fans in here? I thought so. I play halo once in a while. Anyway...I have to admit, I'm not much of a team person a lot of the time.

I got bored of playing team CTF a long time ago for 2 reasons: 1) it's lame 2) I hate it when I have little 5 year olds on my team

I was wondering why we can't do individual ctf. The concept is simple. Have one neutral flag (hmm...jolly roger?) at a random base or at one of two bases. Then it's a free for all to transport the most flags to the second base. Person with most flags transfered wins.

What I want from Bungie for my genius concoction: a cookie :)

but with that its kinda one sided. if i am catching this right, your saying that only one base could be open for that person to retrieve the flag too. thus resulting in massive camping in that one base for the flag carrier to come. this way when they kill you they have a very short distance to travel to get the point.

now if it were a ten person max game and had 10 different bases to bring them to that would be fun.

now that i look back at it i was really good at halo. i mean it didn't take that much to get well with the game (snipers are so cheap lol) but i always kicked ass at assualt.

I love Halo.
I actually like regular CTF....especially on Blood Gulch, I get so intense about strategy and stuff, haha.

I'm okay at it, but there's this one kid at our school who's pro. Like he's sponsored and gets paid to play and stuff.

freestyler105 said:
I love Halo.
I actually like regular CTF....especially on Blood Gulch, I get so intense about strategy and stuff, haha.

I'm okay at it, but there's this one kid at our school who's pro. Like he's sponsored and gets paid to play and stuff.

:eek: holy crap he must be really good!and i like blood gulch too.but for 1 flag ctf....perhaps on a modded version of hang em' high

mongoman said:
:eek: holy crap he must be really good!and i like blood gulch too.but for 1 flag ctf....perhaps on a modded version of hang em' high
Yeah, lol, whenever I see him talking to girls, I make a point to go up and me like "Yo, I could own you at Halo 2 any day" and then he flips out about Halo in front of all these girls. It's mad funny :p

Back
Top Bottom