RuneScape vs. WOW

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Oh thanks. I'm level 74. :rolleyes:

Runescape is so underrated. The graphics are horrible, yes, but the gameplay is pretty good. There's loads of missions and you can play it anywhere (without needing to download patches or anything). Look at the Blizzard Downloader for WoW. Works great, doesn't it? [ends sarcasm here]

I can afford WoW just as well as the next person, I just don't wanna play. [Okay, I do, but I can't get the patches]. At least you don't spend to download 3GB of stuff to get started on Runescape.

Plus, its cheaper. Runescape is only $5 USD per month.

Rune Scape is subscription based now? I thought it was free. In either case, WoW is fun for awhile, then it gets boring. And I found that a lot of people who play Rune Scape are the ones who can't afford WoW.

Speaking of such, I have a lvl60 Paladin TBC enabled, I wanna sell this account, anyone want it, $50 USD?

Jenox said:
Rune Scape is subscription based now? I thought it was free. In either case, WoW is fun for awhile, then it gets boring. And I found that a lot of people who play Rune Scape are the ones who can't afford WoW.

Speaking of such, I have a lvl60 Paladin TBC enabled, I wanna sell this account, anyone want it, $50 USD?
There's the demo version, and the subscription (members) version.

I'd really like an MMOFPS though. I haven't hear of any titles coming out like that though. Sadly...

Back
Top Bottom