Britney Spears

macbook said:
i personally think it is a huge publicity stunt, pathetic. She just wants an excusive story with the sun to make a few million!

sounds right to me. I think she wanted attention publicly because her and Kfed are over, Anna Nicole is all over the news, and she wants to try to get what's left if anything of her career back. I think it's majorly pathetic and she looks ugly with no hair. I could personally live without ever hearing about her in the media again.

Here on the news they're saying that she's already wearing a "platinum blonde" wig. I also heard that she checked into rehab and then checked herself out of rehab in the span of a couple hours.

Britanny Spears is the worst fucking mother on this planet. I'm sorry, but if you have kids, you don't fucking get divorced and go on a party spree.

it was smart to dump K-fed, now hes a loser. She needs to lose weight now and grow her natural blond hair, and well, we'll see.

Jenox said:
Britanny Spears is the worst mother on this planet. I'm sorry, but if you have kids, you don't fucking get divorced and go on a party spree.

I agree. You also don't drive with a child on your lap! I think she's an awful mother. The only reason she was popular was because a lot of people thought she was hot, not because of her singing. I never found her attractive and I think she's a slut.

troy272 said:
I agree. You also don't drive with a child on your lap! I think she's an awful mother. The only reason she was popular was because a lot of people thought she was hot, not because of her singing. I never found her attractive and I think she's a slut.

Couldn't agree with you any more then that! :D

when she originally started singing, she was hot. now tho, i do agree with callin her the "s" word. However, i don't think she's fat, or even overweight for that matter....

celegorm said:
when she originally started singing, she was hot. now tho, i do agree with callin her the "s" word. However, i don't think she's fat, or even overweight for that matter....

I don't think she's overweight either but she is definitely the "s" word!

celegorm said:

She's not fat by any means, but she portrays herself as a whore, by every definition of the word. I just think that if you have a kid, you give up the right to do what YOU want. It's not about yourself any more, it's about your child's life. Which right now, she doesn't seem to care about at all. A publicity stunt any one? :confused:

Jenox said:
I just think that if you have a kid, you give up the right to do what YOU want. It's not about yourself any more, it's about your child's life.

right on.

Back
Top Bottom